Monday, April 28, 2008
i'm soooo dead!! ;4:00 AM
ARHHHHHH!!
I'm really having the last minute hug buddah leg feeling.
My 2nd's paper is on monday and i'm not even halfway through studying
ARHHHH
I'm sooo dead rite...
if i've so much to study why am still here right??
cux my brain is not functioning le. i need a break.
omg eh.. should have started studying earlier.
was still watching grey's anatomy last night.
regret le la... should have studied.. arhh
ok.. i'm panicking.
wahhaha
i shall feed my brain with lots of info today! and it shall remember everything tomorrow during the paper! yes brain! you got no choice !!
in sw2104( my other module) it says that how effective our memory works depends on how much we believe in our memory. It's to mean that if you believe that you are capable of remembering your stuff, you'll have better memory than if you feel that you won't be able to remember things well.
so...............
I'M HAVE A SUPER GENIUS MEMORY!! MY MEMORY IS GOOD (must psycho my brain la)
back to munching on books~~
i love sushi!