brushes: one
fonts: one
pic&patterns: onetwo
hosts: onetwo
base code&designer: one
blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
lalala ;5:30 AM
It's nearly 2 in the afternoon and I'm waiting for my evening paper to start... Seriously, I'm not as prepared as I would like myself to be, but I'm getting a headache. That calls for a rest right.. lolx But whatever the case, I guess I'll get a rough idea of how I'll fare in about 3 hours time. It's weird.. but I don't want exams to end so soon. Life after exams hold so much ambuiguity and uncertainity for me. (attachment and stuff, which i shall not go on about. lolx) But in some aspects of life I guess it'll be better, or at least i'll make it better.
yeah! staying positive is the way to go!
~ back to my books! the final round before exams!!!