brushes: one
fonts: one
pic&patterns: onetwo
hosts: onetwo
base code&designer: one
blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
Thursday, April 24, 2008
studying = sian ;9:14 PM
i'm really very very sian of studying!!! ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Going crazy le. wahhaha The good thing is that, when i think of attachment, i rather study. so attachment kinda makes me feel better about studying. wahahaha
ok.. someone kinda pissed (maybe pissed is too strong a word, maybe bu shuang would be better) me off today. this friend of my brother asked me to ask around my circle of friends to see if anyone was interested in doing a survey job for LTA. $2 per piece, sounds lucrative right? I thought so also.. but I turned him down. Heng ar.. Later i heard from my brother that he was accepting a pay of $5 per piece and he was going to pocket the $3. !!!!! angry!!! That is outright cheating! Lucky I had turned him down flat without even considering his offer. Past experiences has taught me not to trust him.
he's the one who tried to educate me on things i didn't , wasn't interested to know, and the stupid invitation over msn last year. just last week he tried to chat with my friend over msn using my laptop without my permission. it's a small thing, i shouldn't be so pissed over this, but with his track record... i really cannot trust what he's going to say to my friends. if he is so desperate to know girls, please go to a mariage agency. I believe my house doesn't look like one. (but i've learned to look after my laptop when he's around now. so no worries gals hahax)
But something I learned would be never to trust him.
I've come to realise that writting is a very good channel for releasing your emotions. I should really blog more. wahhahaha