Friday, April 25, 2008
studying = super sian! ;12:15 AM
My 2nd post for the day
You can tell how sian/bored I am at studying
whahaha...
I'm looking forward to the end of exam so I can go out to play everyday. I'm so going to enjoy every single day after exams till attachment starts. wahaha
Tomorrow ah yun taking her basic theory. hope she pass!!
she got the same timing and room as me la. later same seat also then funny le.. wahahha
Recently I have been very crazy over this song called 吻得太逼真. think the singer is Hins cheung. super nice song!!
I got one whole load of things to study which I don't feel like studying.. arghhhhh
who's the gua who invented exams ar.. if he's still alive i'll hit his backside. wahaha kiddin kidding
Was watching healing hands 3 on channel U just now. If not for my fear of blood, I would have wanted to become a doctor. They seem so cool. fickle-minded again. wahhaha
We should watch those doctor shows once in a while. Through these shows, I was actually reminded to treasure life more. and there comes my recent favorite phrase again.
"whether it's the best of time, or the worse of times, its the only time we have got"
there was this very funny scene from healing hands 3:
this doctor, i think his name is Paul or something came into the emergency ward because he had a minor car accident.
Being still conscious and a doctor, he started making disgnosis for himself. his dialogue when something like that: " I think I sprained my leg, I need a ___ test, you got to inject ____ into me bla bla bla.." I guess you gotta watch the show to find it funny. I thought that scene was quite cool. hahaxx
time to get back to my books~~
LYNETTE HU! CONCENTRATE!!!! CONCENTRATE!!!
i love sushi!