brushes: one
fonts: one
pic&patterns: onetwo
hosts: onetwo
base code&designer: one
blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
Monday, April 28, 2008
YAY!! ;11:00 AM
guess wad??!! i just realised my paper starts at 5pm tomorrow and not 1pm!! WEHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~ SUPER HAPPY LA! means 4 more hours to study the -last min hug buddah leg- module WEEHEEEEEEEEEEEE! Lucky someone prompted me to go check if not if i go to sch tml at 1pm then really funny le...
something's very weird with me this sem. I seem to be doing all the kuku things. Getting dates (yes! especially dates!) mixed up seem to be my forte this sem! ARGHHHHHHH My resolution for the next sem?? To remember my dates (edit: deadlines lolx) WELL WAHAHHA and less kuku (to wen: I swear I didn't type this! i'm not calling myself a kuku... wahhah)
I'm in a good mood ~~ 4 more hours of study time! the stress has been lifted. weehee~
"whether it's the best of time, or the worse of times, its the only time we have got"