Monday, May 12, 2008
Attachment day 1! ;10:48 PM
Attachment today was better than expected. I woun't be thrown into the lion's den that soon. 2 more weeks before i'll be asked to talk directly to clients. For now.. i'll just sit in and listen to the cases. WEHHHEEE! how i wish can do that for the whole of attachment . wahhaha. think too much le ~ lolx
the work was kinda fun, but some of the cases I read were so pitiful that I nearly started the water tap there. (My supervisor asked me to read through the case files la...) lolx
Hope that I'll be able to handle the rest of the work!!
ohya..
on sun i went to iron my G2000 shirt to get ready for monday's attachment..
end up i iron until got 1 big hole in the shirt la! 气死我了!!! arghhhhhhhhh
$$$ jux fly away like this! arghhhhhhhh
pls strangle, kick and bang me!!!
hope that everyone will enjoy their attachment no matter which agency they're in!
i'm starting to miss some people....
i love sushi!