Thursday, May 22, 2008
attachment week 2 ;11:07 PM
YAY!!! after tomorrow my 2nd week of attachment will be over!! weeheeeeee!! But attachement has been quite fun TILL DATE except for some hiccupps here and there.
Things I am not looking forward to:
1). results 30th may
2). report at the end of attachment
But the good thing about attcahment is that I've got to know this really nice girl. She's from my school also although I have never seen her in school before. She's really sweet and kind. She's always helping me out in stuff also. But poor her.. because she's sitting beside me, she's always the first one to hear me grumble, rant and complain about work. hahax should give her free ears treatment massage when attachment ends. hahax!
something evil happened today. evil evil evillllllllllll!!! wahaha!
PS.I shall wake up early tomorrow!! (I woke up at 9 today, and ended up reaching office 1 hour late. lucky my supervisor didn't really seem to mind. But shouldn't do it often also.)
note to self:
so what if it really happens. I've gone through what I should do & feel and how I should react so many times in my head already. So when it really happens I should take things with a open mind and be happy instead because it's still something good that has happened afterall. It will happen sooner or later if not now also what... ....doesn't mean that i should behave like tt ar...
i love sushi!