brushes: one
fonts: one
pic&patterns: onetwo
hosts: onetwo
base code&designer: one
blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
bad bad day ;9:40 PM
today wasn't a very good day.
Bad thing #1 Something at work happened that made me feel very incompetent. But I guess being new to the job, blunders are expected, except for the kuku things that shouldn't have happened. Having reflected through it on the way home I realised that we have to put ourselves in the shoes of others at times. After doing that we may be able to understand better where the person is coming from. it also helped me to cheer up as I understood the reason behind what happened better. *edit* coming to think of it i don't know what i was so upset about. Must be me thinking too much again hahax
Bad thing #2 bad for me only.. reality check. evillllllll!!! wahaha
Bad thing #3 My body is acting weird. It has been giving me this weird nausea feeling yesterday night and tonight. I'm guessing it's the dinner problem. I guess it's a sign to stop junking at night.
Ps. weird me.. It's 1am in the morning and i jus woke up from my nap at night. hahax Die tomorrow must wake up early! how how how!!! cannot fall asleep le!