
I just watched the season finale for grey's anatomy.
the ending??
better than I expected !
THE SCRIPTWRITERS ARE REALLY GREAT!
I liked the ending between Derek and Meredeith! SUPER SWEET!!! you'll definately go AWWWWW while watching it. The ending wasn't abrupt as well. It ended off smoothly and sweetly, and you'll just believe that they will live happily ever after because of what they have gone through together and having successfully solved their problem or rather meredeith's problem! After 4 seasons of GA! Finally!!
I can't believe this... it's 4am in the morning and I'm high on GA! wahahha !!! I liked the part about Derek wanting to explain to Rose before re-starting his relationship with meredeith. sweet sweet sweet! hahax
Karev's part was a bit sad... But everything just seemed to flow.
Even the last patient they showcased came as quite a surprise
Most of the ending ended up with happy endings. But it kind of seemed to me that these happy endings signify a full-stop to the show. ARGHHH
Great show!!!
i love sushi!