brushes: one
fonts: one
pic&patterns: onetwo
hosts: onetwo
base code&designer: one
blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
Monday, May 19, 2008
weekend! ;11:41 PM
Mixed fruit ice monster!!
Met up with yiwen on sat! Went shopping and burned a bigger hole in my wallet. lolx. I have come to realise that the thing we never fail to do at PS is to eat ice monster!! hahahx. But it's really yummy la!! Ohya... while we were having our shopping cum ice monster trip, tong was having a torturous time at the library getting ready for her exams.. Then evil me suggested that we should msg tong to suan her. let her know that we're eating ice monster. But on second thoughts, better not be so evil la. later got retribution. hhaha But tong ar! JIAYOU 4 exams! we shall have ice monster after your exams k! with hh they all also!
then wen was so nice to accompany to wait for another friend. End up she went home later for dinner. hehehehe. XIE XIE!
Ohya.. I had a walking expedition on sunday! I still think that I must have been crazy!! I actually walked from ang mo kio to serangoon gardens and then back to ang mo kio... OMG LO! I still can't believe that I did it. Must find another kind of exercise.. walking such long distances is too tiring.. hahahx poor feet
oh ya,.. been counting the days where I do kuku things. the statistics: at least once per day. siannnnnnnn My mid year resolution: stop doing kuku things! arghh! what kind of character trait of mine is this?!!!!? or is doing kuku things at least once per day just part of me???