<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5684853102173503324?origin\x3dhttp://lynettelogy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=8387045" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Welcome!
My bloggy! LYNETTELOGY

Girl
LYNETTE
NUS-FASS Social Work
Loves
♥Japanese food <3
~Dear Dear & friends!(:
~Her Family (:
~SS501

wishes
i wish to have
Wishes
- Good Grades! (:
- $$$ (:
- Every1 to be by her side 4ever! (:

tags


friends
  • JoJo
  • Xinni
  • Yiwen
  • A Verlyn
  • Joy
  • Esther
  • SiYing
  • HuiYing
  • Lawsonn
  • Kim
  • Duck
  • Weini
  • Yisan
  • Er Gu
  • Pek

  • past
    January 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    August 2010
    January 2011
    February 2012

    credits
    brushes: one
    fonts: one
    pic&patterns: one two
    hosts: one two
    base code&designer: one
    blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
    Thursday, May 29, 2008
    OMG!! ;3:34 AM
    I have very very weird sleeping habits.
    I fell asleep at 8 ++ pm and woke up at 12 midnight.
    It's 4.30 am in the morning and I'm still WIDE AWAKE!
    Chan.
    The worse thing is that I'm hooked on this drama called 命中注定我爱你。It has a rather refreshing plot, one that you seldom see in Taiwan dramas. The best part about it? It's super funny!! Hahax! Although I don't really think such a situation would occur in reality. hahax There was this part about cinderella, where the father asked the daughter why the prince needed cinderella or something like that la. Guess what how the father answered the question himself?
    因为王子太忙所以需要向灰姑娘这么勤劳的人帮他。
    =_="""
    like that also can ar.... wahahaha
    They just broke the romantic bubble.Think cinderella would be super sad if she heard that. lolx

    I'm in the midst of writing my reports. 2 more to go and I haven finished it because I was caught up with the show.

    I have been having weird dreams. I'm starting to think it's true that what you dream of at night is what you are thinking of in the day.

    Getting back to my report~~ Hope I won't fall asleep at work tomorrow! Must keep awake to finish the report that I was supposed to do but didn't do because I was watching the show! arhhhhhh

    *edit* 3.06pm 29/5

    Guess what?
    I decided to get some shut-eye and I ended up falling asleep with my head on the table for I think about half an hour. Here comes the best part. My supervisor came over and saw me sleeping and woke me up. Apparantly she thought that I was sick or something. I told her I didn't slepp much last night. Lucky she was very nice about it. She even asked me if I wanted to take an hour off to get some sleep on the sofa. Hahax. But better not. Anyway I'm awake already. But still OMG lo.. fancy getting caught by your supervisor sleeping. hahax

    ~MNI

    i love sushi!