brushes: one
fonts: one
pic&patterns: onetwo
hosts: onetwo
base code&designer: one
blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
sore ;7:49 PM
Got my first taste of getting 'scolded' from a client today. I was sore about it all the way home la. The 'client' hung up on me la!! It was like those IRAS days all over again. 气死我了!!!it wasn't that I didn't want to answer the client's questions. It's just that I didn't know how to. Or maybe I didn't phrase my words properly. Ok.. maybe it is my fault... But I'm still feeling sore about getting attitude from clients la!! GRRRRRRRRRRR
*edit* but i guess getting not so nice attitudes from clients is part and parcel of working life right.. especially in the service line. haix
Lynette shall not be a quitter! next thing to do? brush up on my skills! GO GO GO!!! stay optimistic!!!!! =) wxnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx