

I just finished ep 13 of 命中注定我爱你!
Ep 13 is sad sad sad.
#1
It seems that people are getting together for all the wrong reasons. Anna and chunxi ( arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how can?!!) My guess is that they're together because chun xi feels guilty that he so called caused Anna to not be able to dance again. ARHHHHHHH
#2
I think Anna is going to be so heart broken when chun xi breaks up with her sooner or later. why is she getting married to him when she knows that his heart is with xinyi... the happiness will be short-lived lo.. unless he really likes her. but he keeps thinking about chen xinyi teh whole time she is in shanghai.. haixx poor anna.
But I can't wait till ep 14!!! I want to see Ji chun xi and chen xinyi get back together!!
OhYA....
The 2 male leads of the show promised to run/ swim naked if the show ratings exceed 10. they're really out of their mind la!! the latest ratings is 9.77! There a pretty high chance that ep 14 will exceed 10! omg.. means the'll turn into porn stars. noooooooooo
I'm seriously wondering if that will damage their career. esp Ruan Jing Tian's.