Wednesday, June 11, 2008
..... ;8:12 PM
These 2 days have been very emotionally filled days.
Good thing is that watching 命中注定我爱你 can bring you out of the emo mood. lolx
Spent a very long time emo-ing yesterday night. lolx.
需要自己处理的事情很多,但却不是每件事都容易。
Then today was the first time I came across a situation where I really felt the helplessness and limitations of a social worker. I really felt as if my hands were tied behind my back when it wasn't. Shall not elaborate further. Don't want to be the first to be fired from attachment. lolx
Have been listening to 心愿便利贴 for the past 2 days. Kept replaying the same song over and over again. Super nice song!!! super sweet also!
xxxxxx *edit*
I am sooo dead. 3.26 am. Shouldn't I be in dreamland or smth?! But I slept from 8 plus to 11 plus just now already la. & I am soooo in love with the show! can't wait till ep 14!
i love sushi!