brushes: one
fonts: one
pic&patterns: onetwo
hosts: onetwo
base code&designer: one
blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Mid-way ;6:26 PM
YAY! I'm into the 5th week of attachment starting from tomorrow! YAYYYYYYYYYY!! The last 5 weeks passed pretty quickly. Guess because the people at worl are nice and there're thing to keep me busy. But my realisation after having gone through 5 weeks of attachment is that studying is definately better than working! I guess I'm not the very routine type of person. I hate waking at 730 every morning just to drag myself to work. The best part of the day? 6pm! knock off time. But the good thing about work is that you don't have to worry about work when you're home. So you work hard and play hard. very clear cut. No projects, papers to worry about when you're home. I'm looking forward to JULY 21ST. The last day of attchment. It'll be holidays all the way till the 2nd week of august. weehee~ Gonna have a busy week at work next week. House visits gonna eat into my out-of-work hours. argh. I seriously don't like OT! Time to start on my post attachment report. Don't want to spoil my upcoming holidays with reports. Ohya.. I need the FTT book! anyone got can lend me. hehe