Friday, June 6, 2008
nothing to do... ;11:22 AM
I have got nothing to do now!!
These few days things have been rather slow for me. Because I have finished all my reports! yay! and no clients till next week! what does that mean? means... no reports till next week! yay!
But.....
A few days ago I went to ask my sup for 1 more case so that I would be a bit busier. In the end guess what happened? she gave me 5 more cases to do!! 5!! omg!! my big mouth la! hahax
but I should be making full use of my attachment period to learn as much as I can right. And the work loaf is still manageble with the 5 cases. I guess what i'll be and I am learning here would definately be much more than what I can learn by sitting in a classroom. But I'm not saying that classroom lessons are not important also.
Next week will be a busy week~~
But what motivates me at work is the prospect of not having to bring work back home to do!
I strive not to have to bring work back home to do! which means... no blogging during office hours! shoo net shoo! lolx
i love sushi!