brushes: one
fonts: one
pic&patterns: onetwo
hosts: onetwo
base code&designer: one
blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
Thursday, June 26, 2008
picpicspics ;7:48 PM
Pics pics pics...
weeheehee
celebrated eng seng's 20th bday at NYNY in AMK hub. Had a great time catching up with all the APSS peeps. We crapped and crapped and crapped non-stop. The only bad part was that we had to split tables. Maybe we should have made reservations first or something. Then maybe we would have been able to sit together. lolx. Too bad ah yun wasn't feeling well and had to leave early... haixx shouldn't have asked her to go eat the hot & spicy mee rubus the day before. nvm.. we'll have a great gathering like this one soon!
______________
wednesday and thursday have been 2 pretty tiring days at work. busy~~ Think tomorrow's gonna be no better. Made phone calls like dunno what today. The worst part is having to write a report after every single call. faint. my friend was asking me if I'm going to extend my attachment... hmmm... the only incentive is that my grades may get pulled up. I still feel that I need to study more at school in order to be able perform better at work... so... don't think i'll be extending ba.. & I feel like working during the 1 month break.. need $$$$$$. lynette has a biggg hole in her pocket. need fire extinguisher liao.... lolx