brushes: one
fonts: one
pic&patterns: onetwo
hosts: onetwo
base code&designer: one
blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
Thursday, July 31, 2008
bidding ;10:19 AM
This has been the easiest bidding rounds I have gone through ever since I embarked on my UNI life. At the start of every semester we have to bid for our modules ma. School claims that it helps us to take responsibility for our actions and force us to make decisions similar to the decisions we would be making in future bla bla bla... The only fun part is that it makes me feel as if I'm playing shares in the stock market except that I'm not using money and I get to appeal for my modules if I go bankrupt aka get outbidded for every module. We're given points each semester to 'play' with. This sem I was allocated 4 modules! I ended up dropping 1 because it wasn't what I want. But it means that I only have to bid for 1 module. weehee! I have not seen the cors website (where we bid for modules) for ages and I'm pretty happy not having to see it! hahahax
Bidding is 'forcing' us to think about what we want to do in life next time. What we do in tertiary education has the greatest impact on our future career path. Sometimes I just wish that I wasn't so fickle minded. lolx
I'm in the midst of writing my social work report & ... I can't believe this. I actually miss writing my school reports. Those lengthy reports that involves lots of crapping, attempts to link theory into the report in a way that makes sense, the major satisfaction when you finish the whole report. I think I'm crazy. I think I miss school too much. But I bet I'll be complaining about school when the term starts. lolx the bottomline? studying is definately better than working.