stella wrapped all these herself. li hai eh~ what stella gave me Baked rice. doesn't look very nice from here but it is greatttttttt!! Looking back on the past 10 weeks, I have changed and grown (both physically and mentally lolx) I have seen another side of singapore that I have bever been exposed to. A different side of society that is rarely shown to others. I am glad and feeling superrr relaxed that attachment is over. But I do miss that place. I may be volunteering my services for a day or 2 in dec.. so I may just see them again! haha
ohya. end of attachment meansit's time for net to go on a diet the only bad part of attachment is the food. we have too much snacks in between! hahaha
Things to do after attachment: -do post-attachment report -get my PDL -finish ugly betty -sleep 12 hours a day -look for a temp job $$$$$