brushes: one
fonts: one
pic&patterns: onetwo
hosts: onetwo
base code&designer: one
blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
Thursday, July 17, 2008
hmmm ;12:27 AM
Somebody seems weird... 心事???
Net shall not be rash again!
*edit* THE ULTIMATE KUKUNESS OF THE DAY I normally have to tape my sessions. so the proccdure is. 1). on the recording device in the next room 2). turn on the mike and the camera in the room that you're using
And guess what I did??!!
I turned on the recording device in the next room and forgot all about the mike & the camera in my room!! And after the session I still wanted to go and turn off the mike and camera. and.. that was when I realised that THEY WERE NOT EVEN ON IN THE FIRST PLACE!
But the good thing was that I brought in my mp3 to record just in case anything happens (mike halfwaay no batt, camera spoil etc etc) it isn't as clear, but guess it'll have to do... and this session was going to be used by mu sup for evaluation purposes somemore!!!! faint!
*edit* Phew~ Lucky my sup didn't scold me or what and was willing to take the MP3 version instead. When I think back on my work.. things liek this taht are not supposed to happen have happened countless times. and maybe it's time to worry about how I am going to handle work in future ba.