brushes: one
fonts: one
pic&patterns: onetwo
hosts: onetwo
base code&designer: one
blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
I hate reports ;4:23 AM
I hate hate hate reports. Reports are so so so not my thing especially when I have no absolutely no idea what to write. *Arghs* I have a 13 page post-attachment report to write and I have not thought of what I'm going to write! help ar!!!
ohya... I went to flip through the folder I have to hand in in 2 weeks time. *groans* There are things that I should have typed during attachment. Instead I scribbled things like my reflection of evaluation session with supervisor etc... all over the place. I can't blame anyone for this right. Now I have to type them all over again. *arghh* But the lucky thing is that it's mostly transforming my scribbling into nicely typed readable words.
&... I have to make my way back to school twice before school starts. Once to hand up the GIRO form and timesheet (because the deadline for it is 28 july) the second time to hand up my post-attachemnt report (because the deadline is on 4th august but i'll never be able to finish my report by the 28th) so... 2 trips. faint! shouldn't there just be 1 deadline?
I just finished Private practice. Super niceee show! Certain episodes are super touching also! I am running out (or have run out) of shows to watch! introduce me something nice to watch ok??? hehex. I just spent the whole of today watching and watching and watching. ohya. i think i really slept for 12 hours today. It's 4.30 am in the morning. My body is tired, but my mind is wide awake. I guess that's e consequences of sleeping too much. lolx. better go back to 10 hours per day.