<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5684853102173503324?origin\x3dhttp://lynettelogy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=8387045" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Welcome!
My bloggy! LYNETTELOGY

Girl
LYNETTE
NUS-FASS Social Work
Loves
♥Japanese food <3
~Dear Dear & friends!(:
~Her Family (:
~SS501

wishes
i wish to have
Wishes
- Good Grades! (:
- $$$ (:
- Every1 to be by her side 4ever! (:

tags


friends
  • JoJo
  • Xinni
  • Yiwen
  • A Verlyn
  • Joy
  • Esther
  • SiYing
  • HuiYing
  • Lawsonn
  • Kim
  • Duck
  • Weini
  • Yisan
  • Er Gu
  • Pek

  • past
    January 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    August 2010
    January 2011
    February 2012

    credits
    brushes: one
    fonts: one
    pic&patterns: one two
    hosts: one two
    base code&designer: one
    blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
    Wednesday, July 2, 2008
    sian edited ;9:14 AM
    sometimes i really do wonder when will net ever stop being forgetful, kuku and so on... or is it never???

    First, I forgot to turn off the camera and maybe the mike also after a session. Because my session was the last for the day, the battery went flat from being turned on overnight.
    Then was once where I'm so preoccupied with zapping the more important stuff such as bills etc for clients that I forget to zap the most basic stuff- their NRIC. in the end the clients had to come down again.

    what sparked off my current spate of emotions:
    today.. I cannot find the cable for my mp3 player. and it is barely above 1 year old!! ARGHHH
    I normally bring the cable to work to transfer files from my laptop to the office comp for printing.
    looks like i have to attach everything to email when i want to print them now.
    there are times where I do up my report nicely and then cannot find them in the file.. I don't know if I forgot to file the reports in or what..But by right I have always been filing my reports as they come. And such a thing has happened twice already!!!!

    It really seems that my character is affecting my work. For the reports I was lucky because I was able to do a reprint because I had not deleted the files. But imagine if I lose an important document...... No matter how high I try to climb in terms of educational level, my certs will not be able to help me.

    I hope i find the cable at home or something. *prays*

    *edited*
    i amaze myself at times with the things I do..
    not plugging the mouse into the comp and expecting the mouse to move.
    but my poor colleagues a work get it worse.
    i thought i lost a tape today and my friend being very nice helped me to look high and low for it. end up?? it was in one of the rooms i was using ytd. =_= rite.
    *sighs in desperation*

    2nd edit*
    I FOUND MY CABLE!! YAY!!!

    i love sushi!