Saturday, July 12, 2008
sudden thoughts ;12:54 PM
I thought what ah yun said last night was quite right... aiyo...
while i'm sitting here at home, there may be someone facing a very big problem out there.haix
I am at the peak of the episode and it is stuck because it is buffering! arghh
I am really really looking forward to the end of attachment! yay! a good rest! =)=)=)
I absolutely do not have the mood for writing my reports.
I just want to enjoy and not think too much
I see the poverty cycle occuring at work... the process by which i'm too lazy to type.
I feel like eating baked beans. weird me. wahhaha
Politics, Politics politics..
i really shouldn't bring back reports to do, it affects what i am thinking about (thta's just my excuse for being lazy =x)
I'm so so so so addicted to 命中注定我爱你!! nvm.. the next episode's airing tomorrow!
i love sushi!