<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5684853102173503324?origin\x3dhttp://lynettelogy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=8387045" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Welcome!
My bloggy! LYNETTELOGY

Girl
LYNETTE
NUS-FASS Social Work
Loves
♥Japanese food <3
~Dear Dear & friends!(:
~Her Family (:
~SS501

wishes
i wish to have
Wishes
- Good Grades! (:
- $$$ (:
- Every1 to be by her side 4ever! (:

tags


friends
  • JoJo
  • Xinni
  • Yiwen
  • A Verlyn
  • Joy
  • Esther
  • SiYing
  • HuiYing
  • Lawsonn
  • Kim
  • Duck
  • Weini
  • Yisan
  • Er Gu
  • Pek

  • past
    January 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    August 2010
    January 2011
    February 2012

    credits
    brushes: one
    fonts: one
    pic&patterns: one two
    hosts: one two
    base code&designer: one
    blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
    Tuesday, July 15, 2008
    week 10 ;11:07 PM
    It is finally finally week 10 of attachment, and I just realised that I made the biggest mistake throughout my whole attachment yesterday.
    Good thing was that my 2nd sup was forgiving.
    But I still don't feel good about it.

    Because I neglected to photocopy certain things, there were things that we were supposed to follow up but couldn't. week 10 tentatively being my last means that the case will go back to my sup and that she will have to clear whatever mess I started or should have cleared. haix.. sorry .... 对不起对不起。。。
    can kukuness be treated???

    1 thing I realised about attachment is that attachment is really very different from school. During attachment you do not walk in like an empty sponge just waiting to absorb whatever there is to learn. But your colleagues, sup and boss would have certain expectations of you. There are things that you're expected to know.

    It also isn't easier having to use your own discretion to gauge what decisions you are able to make on your own and what decisions are important enough to require you to seek consultation. Working life isn't easier. But I guess it involves a lifetime of learning. We all grow through our experiences be it good or bad experiences. i believe that I have grown somehow in this attachment. Moving out of your comfort zone is definitely not easy and I have definitely been exposed to parts of society that I have never been exposed to. That has made me treasure what I have now but it is also saddening at times to see sad things that are out of your control unfolding in front of you.

    it's time for a break soon =) (not that I haven enjoyed attachment generally)

    nitex ppl~~
    i love sushi!