brushes: one
fonts: one
pic&patterns: onetwo
hosts: onetwo
base code&designer: one
blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
Monday, August 18, 2008
;2:17 PM
Arhhhhhhhhh Guess what?? I slept at 7am yesterday! omg I am enjoying this! sleep as and when I want to and for how long also okay. I think a lot of ppl are going to want to strangle me =x wahhaha Buttttt I slept at 7am and woke up at 11plus!! ARGHHH. WHY WHY WHY??? I tried to go back to sleep but realized that I couldn't sleep. arghhhh. I was expecting myself to wake up only at 1 plus. DAH DUH~~~ Egg tarts frommm................ no not Hong Kong, from rui chun.(^00^) yummy yummy yummy. But I am sick of them already! haha Ate 2 in the wee hours of the morning. Eat somemore I think I will die of high cholesterol. Just realised that I have been doing a lot of cooking recently. I was the big pasta chef at tong's house last saturday. (ok! the stirrer. wahaha) and no! I didn't burn tong's house down. Then I was the pig liver chef. I think this sounds a bit weird but I seriously do enjoy cooking pig liver! in steamboat la, not on those real stove. hahah off to meet ah yun~ going to shop for her mum prex with her bye!