brushes: one
fonts: one
pic&patterns: onetwo
hosts: onetwo
base code&designer: one
blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
Sunday, August 24, 2008
eventful weekend! ;4:09 AM
Experiencing fireworks exploding in the sky right before your very own eyes is simply AMAZINGGG!! It's like the fireworks version of the musical fountain. super niceee!!!!!!! It was the first time I had such an up close look at fireworks! weeeeeeehhhheeee!
-------------------------------------------------------- A bigggg thank you yo rachel for the national day dinner! Really ate till I felt like exploding. wahhahah It seems that there has been a getai trend going on these days. Or is it just me being more aware of it's existence because of 881.. Caught money no enough 2. Full of hokkien and very ge tai.. wahhah. Even the national day dinner was very ge tai style. so many hokkien songs. haha. They even asked the don't know what jie mei (the very popular 1) to come and perform. woooo.. ge tai madness. hahaha Money no enough was pretty touching..but seriously very funny! wahhah. there was this social worker part where I laughed like duno what. wahhah