brushes: one
fonts: one
pic&patterns: onetwo
hosts: onetwo
base code&designer: one
blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
Sunday, August 17, 2008
olympics 2008 ;7:57 PM
OMG!! my heart is caught in my throat! Watching the table tennis match between China and Singapore now. Omg!!! GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD and Fong ah yun!! watch the match la! stop looking at how shapely Wang An is la! whahaha OMG OMG OMG. I usually don't get so high about sports, but this is history in the making!! GOLD GOLD GOLD!! ar!!!! 6-4 already!! China VS Sg. arhhh
SINGAPORE JIAYOU! But I guess the players are already heroes in the hearts of Singaporeans by being able to get so far. So even if they lose it wouldn't be very bad. But hard to say for the China players. . But I still want SG to win!!! JIA YOU JIA YOU SG!! ARHHH