<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5684853102173503324?origin\x3dhttp://lynettelogy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=8387045" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Welcome!
My bloggy! LYNETTELOGY

Girl
LYNETTE
NUS-FASS Social Work
Loves
♥Japanese food <3
~Dear Dear & friends!(:
~Her Family (:
~SS501

wishes
i wish to have
Wishes
- Good Grades! (:
- $$$ (:
- Every1 to be by her side 4ever! (:

tags


friends
  • JoJo
  • Xinni
  • Yiwen
  • A Verlyn
  • Joy
  • Esther
  • SiYing
  • HuiYing
  • Lawsonn
  • Kim
  • Duck
  • Weini
  • Yisan
  • Er Gu
  • Pek

  • past
    January 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    August 2010
    January 2011
    February 2012

    credits
    brushes: one
    fonts: one
    pic&patterns: one two
    hosts: one two
    base code&designer: one
    blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
    Saturday, August 2, 2008
    picsssss ;6:53 PM






    guys... go check your emails for the pics k! hahax

    the KTV in chinatown is superrrr cheap la! $10 only.!from 2-7pm. free flow of drinks and a free bowl of sharks fin like thingy.
    got bitten by an insect too lolx
    ohya... ghost festival is here. The day before there was someone burning incense paper in the middle of the night at 2 plus am la! isn't it kind of a weird time for that?

    I'm starting on a new HK series, 溏心风暴. It seems nice, but heard from hwee hong who heard from xinni that nearly everyone died in the end =_=""

    Have been thinking about what I really want to do in future.
    To really go into child protection? Be a child protection officer?
    From what I have been hearing a CPO has to sacrifice weekends, work weird and late hours. But I don't think I love my job till that extent. But I may change my mind in future. I never know. Everything is a possibility in life.
    The thing that has me really deciding against child protection is that the CPO has to be used to getting scolded.
    Why?
    Imagine how a parent will react when you come with the police knocking on their door to take the child away because we think that they are unable to take proper care of their child. I can already imagine what would happen...
    I think a parent will always love their child, how could they not? However, whether they really know how to take care of their child is another thing.
    Anyway I think I'm thinking too far ahead. Maybe I should start thinking about this only in year 3.
    Next week will be a busy week. temp job assignment for 5 days. expecting OT till 9pm everyday. I shall chieong through the 5 days! I need the $$.
    I hate my hair! faster grow so that I can snip it off! lolx (a rebonding job gone haywire)
    i love sushi!