Monday, September 15, 2008
;1:30 AM
it is 1.45am and i cannot sleep! reason? i took a nap at some weird timing of 7pm today until about 9pm. yawn... my sleeping habits have gone haywire. lucky class starts at 2 tomorrow. if not i'll be sooo dead. haha. but i wanted to wake up at 7 plus tomorrow 1. arghhh
i just seem to be very restless recently. in the sense that i just can't focus and concentrate on doing one thing. my thoughts just fly all over the place. I have NO mood to study at all. lucky there isn't anything to prepare for tomorrow's tutorial. lolx
I was just wondering about life in the future. I can already find things that I know I am super unwilling to face, at least as of now. there are things that still never fails to surface.
I still wish that I could turn back time. But then again. how would it have helped right. I wish I had more control over things.
ok.. time for bed
i love sushi!