<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5684853102173503324?origin\x3dhttp://lynettelogy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=8387045" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Welcome!
My bloggy! LYNETTELOGY

Girl
LYNETTE
NUS-FASS Social Work
Loves
♥Japanese food <3
~Dear Dear & friends!(:
~Her Family (:
~SS501

wishes
i wish to have
Wishes
- Good Grades! (:
- $$$ (:
- Every1 to be by her side 4ever! (:

tags


friends
  • JoJo
  • Xinni
  • Yiwen
  • A Verlyn
  • Joy
  • Esther
  • SiYing
  • HuiYing
  • Lawsonn
  • Kim
  • Duck
  • Weini
  • Yisan
  • Er Gu
  • Pek

  • past
    January 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    August 2010
    January 2011
    February 2012

    credits
    brushes: one
    fonts: one
    pic&patterns: one two
    hosts: one two
    base code&designer: one
    blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
    Thursday, September 18, 2008
    ;11:17 PM
    It's the time of the semester where everyone starts their burying of head into the thick, never ending and take-some-time-to-understand readings and textbooks. Lucky I have been doing frequent head-burying-in-books from early this sem for certain modules, but it also means that I have tons to catch up for some other mods! arhhhhhhh. lucky I have only 2 mid terms this sem, and it is quite widely spaced out. phew~ one of them is open book somemore. but i always heard from people and had 1st hand experience last sem that
    open book exam = give you book also no use exam
    LOL

    I did manage to study a bit today. stayed back in school to munch on books today. but wasn't very fruitful eh. lolx. spent half the time sleeping and the next half worrying about some senseless (ok. maybe not so senseless afterall) stuff instead of devoting my 100% attention to the "cute" books. lolx

    proj meeting again tml and next thursday. but lucky me, we're going to a project mate's house which is in yio chu kang. near my house! weehee!
    ohya. pretty happy this sem. because till now my 2 groups of proj mates are pretty cool. can talk crap together one. hahax
    speaking of projects, 1 year ago when i first entered NUS, I was wondering when I would ever stop having presentation phobia. after a year? turn out? i still get all worked up and nervous in preparing for presentations although it is easier than when I first stepped into school. But the cold feet is still there even now! maybe only in year 3 will i become immune to presentations? lolx I am just not a presentation person la~ haha. I think i need to get new stationary so that I will get more motivated to study. hahax.
    better go off to study~ but somehow my attention isn't 100% back yet, half my brain cells thinking about other stuff. left half to study. lolx.

    PS: xinni, I want your bday photos!!! haha
    i love sushi!