Monday, September 29, 2008
;4:45 PM
ok.. I officially blasted my whole holiday. barely barely barely touched my books. but projects are still ok. but i'm in deep trouble with my books. the worse thing? i think i got a test on fri (i'm not sure! see how dead i am.. lol) and i have not started studying (ok. unless u count 2 pages as study) ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
but surprisingly, studying is the least of my priorities right now. but it is still a priority!
I'm starting to discover that not every aspect of myself is what I want it to be. what I actually want myself to be may be starkly different from what I actually am. Sometimes it gets me thinking, does it mean change, or should I just accept who I am? Then again, why go to all the trouble if I'm happy with who I am?
ok.. maybe 1 area needs to be changed... i want to be less blur, more reaction speedy and i want more commanding powerrrrr! wahahah
better start studying~
i love sushi!