Friday, September 19, 2008
the worst journey ;11:26 PM
I was trying to get from school to novena today. guess how long that took me? nearly 3 hours! faint
Before the journey I had checked out the route. in fact even xinni gave me a helping hand there. but when i really went on the journey I couldn't recognise the stop to alight! I ended up having to msg my friend to ask if I had already passed the stop I wanted to alight at. the sad news: I was very over the my stop la! at least 5 stops away from where I was supposed to alight! peng! haha. I took at least 4 more buses just to find my way back to novena. I felt as if I was in some foreign country trying to find my way around. haha
Anyway, I saw a bus-car accident today. scary~ the front screen of the bus was totally smashed! but the good thing was that the driver seemed ok because he seemed to be walking all over the place. lolx phew~ I guess the most important thing in an accident is the PEOPLE. as long as they are fine, I guess nothing matters more than that.
i love sushi!