so I have been using the wrong shampoo all along! no wonder I have been dropping hair! arhhhso if u have oily scalp and dry hair DO NOT ever use shampoo for dry/brittle hair for your scalp. DANGEROUS.
have a test at 12 later.
seriously, I have not studied so hard for a very long time already.
I want my A in this mod!!!
go go go!!!!!!
Ps. I had already firmly decided to skip today morning's lecture which is why I am blogging away at this oh my godly early hours of the day. But in the end, I didn't even have to pon lecture to be here.
Net: grace! i'm ponning tomorrow's lecture! want to study for teh test after that.
grace: eh... I thought tomorrow's lecture cancelled...
net: *speechless* oh.. oh..
so... I would be screaming away at the NUS corridor in 1approximately 1 hour and 15 mins time later if I had notdecided to pon lecture.
ok.. I admit. I rarely check the IVLE (electronic platform for all info about our modules) announcements! but I will start checking regularly from now on! regularly = vague terms huh.. shows that i'm not very ready to honour my word. haha. okok.. once every 2 days!
i love sushi!