Thursday, October 30, 2008
;11:07 PM
I am super happy!!!!!!!!! happy and glad and relieved that my presentations are all over! Presentations are more stressful than exams!
I had the best and the worst presentation today. The best meaning the most pressure free and slack presentation. haha. The tutor wasn't around, so we could do anything we like and say anything we like. hahah that went pretty smoothly. haha.
but my sw3209 presentation was liek crap.. First I could tongue tied at least 2 or 3 times in a span of 2 mins. The later I somehow lost my direction and didn't know what I was talking about. faint! Guess partly was due to my lack of adequate preparation.. haix. sorry grp mates! and it was kind of pressurising when u're in a class of more senior social work majors who are expergts in their stuff.. But despite the disasterous presentation I'm glad that everything is over! can concentrate on my reports and studying!
ok.. some1 that I don't really know is asking me how to approach her ex/current crush.. i'm kinda the wrong person to approach for such advice.. lolx things can't get any weirder. haha
ps. thanks yisan for passing mi the notebook today! super cuteeeeeeee la! hahah
i love sushi!