I don't want to have the mid term test on tues arhhhhh noooooooooooonooooooooooooooooooooo
I guess I need to do well for this module seeing that I didn't do well for friday's test for another module.
I just realised that my camera is not as lousy as I think it is =) :D which means I didn't waste my money and I don't have to regret not getting the cannon 80 ixus instead. weheeeee !!! but i just have to figure out how to use it properly and that will take some time for me. aiyo. dear camera, why are u so hard to understand??? LOLs
ok.. I kinda have a half-presentation tomorrow. it's a half presentation becuase I'm not going to be exactly presenting slides in front of the class, but I will be doing some facilitating and all that la.. aiyoo. after teh scary module taht I took last sem where I had a full 20 mins to myself (that nice one bit!) I gather that I would have mastered enough courage to take on any kind of presentation. but.. sadly, no. hahaha crapping is one thing, and presenting is another. oh.. did I mention that the tutor gave me a big C for that palm sweating scary presentation last sem?
~ back to munching on my books err no notes! (books don''t really help in mid terms!)
.......................................... haix................................ y so........................................
i love sushi!