I was just watching this show when I suddenly felt that I could understand what one of the characters is feeling. maybe because I have been in similair situations before. Sometimes one small minor thing that seems so insignificant can actually snowball into something big. sometimes one small little action that we do can actually escalate into soemthing much bigger, something that we didn't expect. and I am all too familar with such feelings. Sometimes I do wonder how soemthing that initially seemed unimportant could snowball into something bigger while I wasn't paying attention. It's like -hey what happened?! you just didn't have the time to react. and you didn't even expect it to snowball in the first place. It happens to me a lot of times. hahha fortunately nothing like this has happened recently. LOLX but it does make me wonder if it's the way I judge things or if it is just pure fate?? lolx
ok. back to my books! haha
ps. should I pon my msw lecture tomorrow???? anyway I won't really be listening even if i'm there. haha. and the funny thing is. I have been feelingo pretty sleepy the whole day today. and now I CAN'T sleep! what is wrong with me?! arghh 2 project meetings and 2 lectures tomorrow. hope that the lectures will get more and more interesting with each lecture! hahaha
and there is bad news for my msw exam! I heard from one of my friends that the teachers just submitted teh exam papers to the department and that they're worried as to whether we will be fail the papers! omg..... *bangs wall* hahha. but i guess if the whole cohort fails together it wouldn't be taht bad because of the bell curve thingy. haha keeping my fingers crossed !
pps. i dropped my laptop today!! shit! lucky it's still working fine. phew. and thank goodness for the case.and this is going to be teh FIRST and the LAST time!
i love sushi!