I really need to complain!! I am studying for my last paper. last last paper but it's teh most difficult paper to study for ARGHHHHHHHHHI really want to pull all my hair out already! haha
What child rights, the penal code on children, the Children and young person's act, the UNCRC convention, role of social workers, Singapore policies on children. I am soooo dead.. How to remember ar?????? SOMEBODY SAVE MEEEEE!!!!!!1
and I was just telling xinni about the irritating penal code. soemthing that can be described in 1 word, they don't but they go and describe in 1 phrase then make e whole thing so long. faint. ok.. maybe they want to define that word through teh phrase... but this is killing my brain cells!!!
Then there is this huge amount of procedures and policies to remember. What to do when child abuse occurs, or what policies there are when a child commits a crime, and what policies there are to safeguard teh child's interest in the event of a crime bla bla bla.. How did singapore manage to come out with so many things?!!!!
(although I do admit these policies should have their purposes esp when it involves the cooperation of so many different organisations , but my brain cells cannot make it alreadyyyyy haha)
This module is driving me crazy!! how i wish it was open book.. so many things to rmb.. arghhhhhhhhh
I really wonder how lawyers survive???
This should be an open book exam! haha *prays hards for an easy paper*
ohya.. my counseling paper right.. End up so many things didn't come out!! Even the most seemingly important CBT didn't come out! and CBT is worth nearly 2 chapters in this entire module. How could it not have been tested?!!! arghhhhhhh cheat our feelings lei.. hahah If I know I shouldn't have studied so hard for that paper! and the questions that came out were totally out of the world. It was more of application questions rather than theory which net is so bad in and hence so dead. Can't believe how much I crapped and I think that was the shortest essay I ever wrote for exams this year. Totally nothing to write 1!!
i love sushi!