I have simply NO MOOD to study! the large stack of readings are boring me out!! arhhhhhhhhhh
but i seriously need to study especially after having screwed up my mid term test. i shall study hard!!! I need to!!!!
I have 2 more reports to finish. arhhhhhhhhh but guess i'm better off then lots of my friends because it just happened that many of my tutorials ended earlier. hahah.
studyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
ohya.. ponned MSW lecture today. went to look at the number of slides afterwards. FAINT! 69 slides!!! i thought 48 slides for a normal 1.5 hr lecture is a lot already. OMG 69!!! and it's not the last lecture yet! I thought it was the last today... yuan lai the last is next week. grace was like u pon until u don't know which is the last lect already lo. hahah xinying is going to drag me for lect next fri if she doesn't oversleep. hope they give exam tips next week! hahah
I can't wait for k box! hahhaha
i love sushi!