<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5684853102173503324?origin\x3dhttp://lynettelogy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=8387045" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Welcome!
My bloggy! LYNETTELOGY

Girl
LYNETTE
NUS-FASS Social Work
Loves
♥Japanese food <3
~Dear Dear & friends!(:
~Her Family (:
~SS501

wishes
i wish to have
Wishes
- Good Grades! (:
- $$$ (:
- Every1 to be by her side 4ever! (:

tags


friends
  • JoJo
  • Xinni
  • Yiwen
  • A Verlyn
  • Joy
  • Esther
  • SiYing
  • HuiYing
  • Lawsonn
  • Kim
  • Duck
  • Weini
  • Yisan
  • Er Gu
  • Pek

  • past
    January 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    August 2010
    January 2011
    February 2012

    credits
    brushes: one
    fonts: one
    pic&patterns: one two
    hosts: one two
    base code&designer: one
    blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
    Saturday, November 29, 2008
    I want exams to be over!! ;9:50 AM
    I hate this period of exams. It's teh worse part! When you're sick and tired of studying, but apparently exams isn't over so you can't stop. Burn-out le laaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! haha
    2 more papers 2 more papers! 
    jia you jia you and jiayou to all other people having exams! 
    there're so many things that I wanna do after exams!!!!!!! 
    I shall be freed from the books in 1... 2.... 2.5 days time! 
    I just kind of dread and anticipate the last paper. 
    It is the most difficult paper of all. what child rights, child's law & convention, Juvinile system, abusive procedure  bla bla bla. *FAINT*
    exam format: 1 case study, 1 essay and 1 explain the meaning question. which means she gives you the term and you explain the meaning. I hate this the most because it means that you really have to go into detail while studying while I don't think I have time for. I only started on 2 chapters for that module. 
    Murli please give us an easy paper. easy easy easy easy easy 

    while doing my med social work paper I was just thinking about this. we got a question on spouse abuse.
    did you know that you cannot force an abused wife to take a PPO (Personal Protection Order) against the abusive husband or whoever? I was like what?!!!!!! What if she goes back and get beaten to death or what... SW can only persuade. Which means she may not even lodge a report with teh police and the abuser may not even get prosecuted??? ok.. maybe there is still something that I haven learnt about...???

    ok.. 10.20am looks like I gotta do my revision on the bus.
    i love sushi!