








Thanks yixian for your prexxie!! really love e whole concept! haha and i'm eating your chocolates now. yummy hahaha
and I had my first ever burker king breakfast meal on monday. muwahahhaa
and another big thanks to Xinni, Hweehong, Yiwen, Huiying, Sharon,Brenda, Rachel, JingJing n Esther for the wallet. MUACKS!
blogger is taking superrrr long to upload pics. upload thems ome other time.
Thanks guys for the memorable time ytd. If I was in the correct attire I'm pretty sure it would really be a flour party! wahahah.
but really touched by the effort that went in! come come give your a kiss -------- eh! why all run away?! hahhah
I shall not post the unglam pics =X wahahahah
I really really enjoy the celebrations but I don't wanna grow olddddddddddd. helpppppppppppp
why can't we have birthdays without growing old??? ok.. rubbish. haha
birthdays coming up:
23rd Nov Ah Yun
28th Nov huiying & Sharon
15 Dec Hwee Hong (U're in bigggggggggggggggg trouble!!!!!!!!! wahahhahaah*evil laughter*)
ps.to yiwen and gang : I'm uploading transfering all e pics via sharing folders
Net is going to bury herself in the mountain of books for the upcoming exam.
______________________________________________________
i love sushi!