01122008 = my last day of exam!
no mood to study, decided to blog instead...
after the horrible CAP lat sem, I have been putting in a lot more effort in studying than last sem. hahaha. Have been poking my face into the books nearly everyday! and ever since I stepped into uni, since when have I started studying so hard so early?! (ok.. maybe it's not early.. only 2 weeks away from exam!!)
and why am I here when i'm supposed to be disturbing my books now?!!!
nvm..i need to destress before I study! wahahhah
BUt have not been studying the past 2 days. Kind of sotting out my clothes and thoughts.. haha I have got no mood left to study!!
I WANT TO PULL MY CAP UP UP UP!
I'm abstaining from shows, hiding in the sian until cannot sian libary ALONE (so sad rite wahhaha kidding), waking up earlier to study! Although I don't always manage to do all these =x
and.. this sem i'm only taking 4 modules, so if i do even badly then last year I am so going to bang the wall because the norm is 5 modules per sem. (I can take less modules because of my attachment in may).
PLEASE KICK ME OFF TO STUDY ANY CHANCE YOU GET OK
NO MORE LAST MINUTE WORK!!! GAMBATTETTE!
dedicated to my textbook:
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don’t like your theories!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
you must go into my mind!
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
You know it’s not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
You must go into my mind
textbook's so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
I think about ya all the time
You’re so addictive
Don’t you know what I could do to make you feel alright?
Don’t pretend I think you know I’m damn precious
And Hell Yeah
I’m the motherfucking princess
I can tell you like me too and you know I’m right
Theories like so whatever
And you could do so much better
I think we should get together now
And that’s what everyone’s talking about!
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don’t like the theories!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could tear u apart
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
You know it’s not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want you to be in my mind
I can see the way, I see the way you look at me
And even when you look away I know you think of me
I know you talk about me all the time again and again
So come over here, tell me what I want to hear
Better yet make your theories disappear
I don’t want to hear you lecture me ever again
(And again and again and again!)
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
You know it’s not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I need to know your theories
In a second you’ll be wrapped around my finger
Cause I can, cause I can do it better
There’s no other
So when's it gonna sink in?
This is so stupid
What the hell were you thinking?!
ps. i want my papaya!!!!!
i love sushi!