<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5684853102173503324?origin\x3dhttp://lynettelogy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=8387045" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Welcome!
My bloggy! LYNETTELOGY

Girl
LYNETTE
NUS-FASS Social Work
Loves
♥Japanese food <3
~Dear Dear & friends!(:
~Her Family (:
~SS501

wishes
i wish to have
Wishes
- Good Grades! (:
- $$$ (:
- Every1 to be by her side 4ever! (:

tags


friends
  • JoJo
  • Xinni
  • Yiwen
  • A Verlyn
  • Joy
  • Esther
  • SiYing
  • HuiYing
  • Lawsonn
  • Kim
  • Duck
  • Weini
  • Yisan
  • Er Gu
  • Pek

  • past
    January 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    August 2010
    January 2011
    February 2012

    credits
    brushes: one
    fonts: one
    pic&patterns: one two
    hosts: one two
    base code&designer: one
    blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
    Tuesday, November 25, 2008
    ktv ;2:09 PM
    xinni with her tong
    Ah pek!

    hey! drinking compeitition ar?! haha
    kim
    giving yun her bday prex
    another doraemon cake! haha
    Topone KTV
    MSW notes
    both tongs died together
    tong died from too much studying
    erm... tongs kissing? hahha

    Since I'm online I decided to blog and study while the pics are uploading. Today was the sw2103 paper. paper went quite ok. i'm crossing my fingers for a B+. I really need to pull my CAP up! I want to hit at least 3.5 this sem! I'm still 0.5 away. die die die...
    ok.. I just realised my source of motivation. think of my lousy cap and I am motivated to study. haha

    and to tong: I'm not going to bring the pink tong all over the place de wahhaha =x

    21st nov:
    went to bugis to shop for yun's prex with xinni and she passed me the remaining of my prex -> a pink tong! FAINT hahha because exams were coming we ended up in mac studying and ate. OMG all e food I ate recently. lucky I'm meeting yun for badminton later. I can practically feel my face expanding! arhhh Anyway we ended up in Topone KTV! haven't sang with the APSS gang for sooo long! hahah but they paid quite a lot for it. superrr ex. thanks guys! haha 
    it's kinda funny that I don't feel much different being a 21. I thought I would have felt somehow different. But... kinda the same. ohno.. does that mean I have not matured at all?! Why Why Why can't we have birthdays without growing old??? 
    and yay net has new clothes again. one of my prex from APSS was a dress. 

    ok.. time to hit the books. 1 paper down. 3 papers left. these 3 are teh more worrying papers. =(
    28th nov - sw3207
    29 nov - sw3209
    1 dec - sw3219

    *sometimes I really don't like what I am feeling. haix
    i love sushi!