I have so much that I wanna blog about. but I don't know where to start. haha or I should wait till the pictures right. wahhahaI finished teh module preference exercise after a long bout of thinking. I have 1 8am class next semester ! OMG eh.... so i should start praying that I am able to start waking up early on fridays next sem onwards? hahha
and once again, I am amazed at how fast time flies!
I HAVE ONLY 3 SEMESTERS LEFT IN NUS!!! and 5 IF I GET TO DO HONOURS! like WHAT?!!!??
I was talking to my friend on the phone and I screamed when he said he had only 2 semesters left. (poly students get exemptions grrr)
*bangs wall* I never really realised how fast time flies.
and to the evillll friend of mine, so long didn't talk and the first thing you do is to play a trick on me. abish! and I shouldn't have fell for that trick. pengs so lame laaaa haha
potential modules for sem 3 (omg.. 3 already..)
Advanced Counseling
Labour Law
Intro to sociology
Mental health and illness (who wants to take this with me?? )
i love sushi!