
I am here to profess my undying love for maybelline's mascara. weehee I just love the effect it has on my lashes. although it's a volume maximiser it has a super lengthening effect and it's really super waterproof!
In comparison to the bonjour paris mascara that I bought recently, the effect is far from what maybelline can achive. it volumnises but doesn't lengthen! ok. granted it is a volumising not lengthening mascara, but when i realised that maybelline could do both it kind of highered my standards for mascaras? haha
somemore hor.. this maybelline mascara isn't one of the top mascaras that maybelline is marketing. i bought it for $13.90 last year and am still using it now! weeheehee (although it's drying up le =(
but i guess die to the stupid inflation, they have upped their price to $18. sobbbb but i'll still buy it! has better effect than that bonjour thingy and is even cheaper!!!!
i love maybelline! wahahahahaha
i love sushi!