arghhhfustrated, stress stress stress!
1).for the first time in nus I did not get any tutorial slots even after the 2nd round of balloting! I have no tutorial slots for my CNM module!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm really in DEEP SHIT! if the only classes left tml are the 8am ones I really don't know how i'm going to survive the WEEKLY 8am tutorials.
*no 8am tuts no 8am tuts NO NO NO 8am tuts*
but i have a feeling i'll get the 8am slots, it's usually the leftovers
2). WHY WHY WHY must there be IT stuff in my CNM module?!!! I tot i gotten rid of that after my IS mod?!!
what does www means?
what is the web2.0 thingy about??
ans: net has no idea! ok.. study time. funny that i have to study from wiki. lolx
3). my mum. i just wanna scream the whole house SOMETIMES. ARGHHHHHHHHHH. i should have long given up the wishful thinking on my part that things will change.
~Done ranting! cont with the studying!
i love sushi!