Results for module bidding came out much earlier than expecteddddddddddddd. and........................
=) =) =)
I got all the modules that I wanted !!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
some may be wondering why i'm making such a big fuss over this semester's bidding.
ok.. first this has been my worst bidding experience ever, partly myself and partly because got people spoil market laaaaaaaaa. haha.
ok.. first.. net did not go and count the number of MCs(modular credits) that is required for graduation!! a last minute decison to count my MCs resulted in me realising that a lot of the modules I originally planned to take were uncalled for. so i had to change change and change modules. and certain modules were really too high to bid for, so had to give up and bid for some other modules. faint.
and I don't know why the modules are all sooooooooooo expensive this semester!!!
I spent...
500 on New Media
589 on economic issues in the developing world
600 on singapore society
the other 2 modules I spent 1 point on each only.
SO EXPENSIVE!!!
maybe people shouldn't be pushing up prices like that. I mean they don't stand to gain if prices are so high because they have to buy high also right... but i think i'm already in a better position than the year 1 students. having accumulated 1 extra year of points, I am so called richer than them ma..
ohya.. and 1 other thing.. i have friends that are taking the same mod as me for each and every mod!
and yiwen, rmb to wake me up in class if i fall aslp k! wahhaha
as less important bidding may seem, i kind of feel that this is kinda a perk in my life when so many things seem to be going downhill. yay!
i love sushi!