1). sick and tired of driving lessons and failing tests. =( postpone it??.. or not??
2). I have no idea why i'm here when I'm ONLY supposed to be checking out my tutorial assignments for next week! Lol
3). I just realised that Ihave unknowingly arranged all my tutorial slots on even weeks! which means i'll have very busy even weeks! arghhhh
but that means I'm gonna have my odd weeks more freed up for other stuff.
4). my tuition kid's exam is coming in a month's time! and that happens to coincide with my mid term exams. arhhhhhhhh but the poor kid. she has tuition 3 days a week and I'm about to dump a truckload of tuition homework on her in the upcoming month. (and no more model answers at the back of the book for her! Muwaahhahhahahahha *evil laughter* net tore it out. wahahha)
5). I just rebonded my hair today! really love the effect considering that I have tons of damaged hair from the previous rebonding session. can't believe the salon lady actually was able to straighten my damaged hair!
ohoh.. and i was reading this magazine during the rebonding session (a long 4 hours), when i saw this thing about palm reading. look in between the base of your little finger and your heart line of your weak hand. the number of lines represent the number of times you'll fall in love (including your crushes) and the other hand (same part) represents how many times you'll actually officially get into an relationship.
don't know why i'm kinda into palmistry (is that the name? lolx). i don't entirely believe it, but it seems kind of interesting. haha
i love sushi!