I feel as stupid as my shortie fringe makes me look.grow hair grow ...
back to my dearie books.
bookie bookie...
why are there so many readings for tutorials?!!!!
the fact that i finished 1 whole hongkong series over the weekend means that I have much more to catch up on.. jia lat ...
and CNM is still very very very very IT!!!!
helppppppppppp!!!!!
(just realised that most of my apss- sec sch frens have IT background one way or anth.. guys rub some of tt IT stuff on net!! haha)
lectures are blurring me out. = time to read the 'need to kill a lot of brain cells in the process' readings.
and my coursemate just shrugs and tells me that he learnt everything in poly already.
Ming ku ar!!! *bangs wall*
ps. 1 more word of information tecnology and that global thingy and i'm going to killllllll
wahehehehe*evil laughter*
I seriously prefer sociology!!
makes me kinda regret not majoring in soci sometimes. haha
i love sushi!