<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5684853102173503324?origin\x3dhttp://lynettelogy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=8387045" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Welcome!
My bloggy! LYNETTELOGY

Girl
LYNETTE
NUS-FASS Social Work
Loves
♥Japanese food <3
~Dear Dear & friends!(:
~Her Family (:
~SS501

wishes
i wish to have
Wishes
- Good Grades! (:
- $$$ (:
- Every1 to be by her side 4ever! (:

tags


friends
  • JoJo
  • Xinni
  • Yiwen
  • A Verlyn
  • Joy
  • Esther
  • SiYing
  • HuiYing
  • Lawsonn
  • Kim
  • Duck
  • Weini
  • Yisan
  • Er Gu
  • Pek

  • past
    January 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    August 2010
    January 2011
    February 2012

    credits
    brushes: one
    fonts: one
    pic&patterns: one two
    hosts: one two
    base code&designer: one
    blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
    Monday, June 8, 2009
    ;11:20 PM
    heard a very shocking news from a friend today
    duno wad the hell is wrong with this world.

    Wah lau eh
    it is idotically cruel for some1 this age to go through something like that.
    i don't know wad to say / do. because we;re not close i duno how i should react. But I never expected smth liek that to happen.
    i duno whether this should even be blogged here.
    but i really really hope that it will turn out fine.
    no. it must.

    to life: u really scare the hell out of me


    & yesterday, there was this email from the srjc alumni saying that a teacher had just passed away. I don't know her, neither can I remember her. But i thought her name seemed familiar.


    In addition, tonight just had to be the night for me to come across this sad song...
    little wonder why i'm emo-ing rite..



    사랑인거죠 (It's not love)
    By: Heo Young Saeng


    Love of my life, when we first met I saw your bright smile
    Love is my life, you're so close to me.


    baby, we were always with each othernow
    I'm left with memories of the times we spent in happiness


    Can you feel my love for you, it's not love, no this love cannot be
    I miss you, I want to be where you are
    I beg you, you're the only one I can see


    Oh~ I see where you've gone
    now you say, I do not love you


    Can you feel my love for you, it's not love, no this love cannot be
    I miss you, I want to be where you are


    I miss you, I love you so deeply in my heart
    yet you're in love with someone else just as deeply
    And it's hurting my soul to see the two of you

    credits: http://xaizhun.livejournal.com/, soompi ss501 thread.

    This is the song Young saeng composed. His true feelings about the girl he broke up with shortly after his debut with ss501. Think he wrote a diary or something, but for soem reason didn't manage to give it to her. e lyrics is so sad. knowing that it's his true story makes it sadder.
    go watch e video here. I thought I saw his eyes become a bit teary towards e end...
    i can't describe how sad it is.. i guess it's so sad bcux of e person who's singing it also? go listen to e song ba..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiJa70iSdVE




    i love sushi!