stress stress stress!!
anw..
a shocking revalation by one of my clients today.
I was told that he could read the expressions on my face during sessions. and it seems that he isn't the only 1 to say that. my fellow intern had told me almost the same thing a couple of days ago but I didn't really take it to heart seeing that she knows me pretty well. So it kinda isn't unusual. But for someone who I've seen for barely 5 weeks ... faint...
I'm pretty sure that I can hide certain things pretty well if I put in the effort. But isn't it tiring to always have to put in such effort? A few things yes, everything? no way!
ohya..
and i'm kind of the the everyday must get tricked person at work. LOL.
ytd was soemthing about a papaya tree and today was something about yellow tea which I finally didn't fall for.
tian ar LOL
ok.. back to my work!
haven watched my SS501 for a longggggg time. Heo Young Saeng!
i love sushi!